Conflicts of Commitment
This policy is no longer in effect. University policies related to conflicts of interest and commitment (ACA-42 Appropriate Duties of Academic Employees, ACA-29 Conflicts of Commitment Involving Outside Professional Activities for Academic Appointees, ACA-74 Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research, HR-07-30 Conflicts of Commitment, HR-07-40 Conflicts of Interest, FIN-PUR-3.0 Purchasing Ethics, FIN-PUR-3.3 State Conflict of Interest for Procurement Transactions, and FIN-PUR-3.4 Gifts and Gratuities) have been consolidated into UA-17, Conflicts of Interest and Commitment.
The verision of HR-07-30 that was in effect at the time of the policy consolidation can be found here.
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Responsible University Office:
- Human Resources
- Responsible University Administrator:
- Vice President for Human Resources
- Policy Contact:
- IU Human Resources
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.