In 2019, university policies related to university government relations and political activities (formerly GR-01, Contact with Federal and State Government Officials and GR-02, Political Activities) were updated and consolidated into GR-01, Contact with State Officials, Federal Officials, and Political Campaigns, and Other Political Activities.
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Office of Government Relations
- Responsible University Administrator:
- Vice President for Government Relations
- Policy Contact:
Assistant Director for Government Relations and Compliance
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.