Authorization for Out-of-State Travel
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
See current policy
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Travel Management Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
- Tammy Bean
Director of Travel
Travel Management Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
Authorization to travel out-of-state on official university business will be obtained by submitting an approved department authorization form at the departmental level for each trip taken outside the State of Indiana. The traveler completes a department authorization form and gets appropriate signatures from Fiscal Officers. Departments will issue department request numbers and will monitor travel authorizations at the department level.