Use of Other Recognized Sources as Basis of Award
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Procurement Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
- Jill Schunk
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
Within reason, as determined by the purchasing agent, all known, interested, and qualified vendors for a given product or service shall be provided an opportunity to offer quotations.
In instances where it is advantageous, developed contracts will be utilized and considered justification for awarding orders.
- State QPA Agreements
- Federal GSA Agreements
- Cooperative Contracts (E&I, University Hospitals, State Schools, CICPC, etc.)
- Institutional Contracts (Computers, Dealer Contracts, etc.)