About This Policy
- Effective Date:
See current policy
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Administrator:
Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
All University personnel authorized to conduct purchasing activities shall adhere to the highest degree of ethical standards. No employee authorized to conduct purchasing activities shall engage in or permit any illegal or improper purchasing practice. Further, any employee having knowledge of any questionable procurement practices shall immediately report this knowledge to the Associate Vice President, University Procurement Services. Engaging in or permitting unethical or illegal conduct constitutes grounds for disciplinary action that may include possible termination of employment and/or criminal prosecution.
The source to this policy is:
University Procurement Services, University Human Resources Department, All individuals responsible for the expenditure of University funds regardless of procurement mechanism.