Signature Requirements on Transactions Where Fiscal Officer Has Divisional Responsibility and is the Project Director
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
See current policy
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Financial Management Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate Vice President
and University Controller,
Office of the Controller
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
When the Fiscal Officer for a contract and grant account has divisional responsibility and serves as the project director, all financial transactions must be approved and signed by the Account Supervisor, in addition to the Fiscal Officer.
Reason for Policy
The provision of appropriate controls when the Fiscal Officer for a contract and grant account has divisional responsibility and is named the principal investigator for the project.
Both signatures of the Fiscal Officer and Account Supervisor will be required on the processing of financial transactions that include travel reimbursement, payroll, and disbursements (including reimbursements).