Cancellation of University Checks (non-payroll)
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Financial Management Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate Vice President and University Controller
Office of Financial Management Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
Disbursement checks will be canceled using the Stop Payment Request Workflow Form, which can be found in the Office of the University Controller Reference Material Library. This form will route to Cash Accounting in the Office of the University Controller.
Reason for Policy
To ensure that university financial records are updated in an accurate and timely manner for all transactions relating to the cancellation of university checks (non-payroll).