Treatment of Year-End Reverting Funds
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Financial Management Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate Vice President and University Controller
Office of Financial Management Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
All year-end unencumbered balances in general-fund accounts are available to campus vice presidents and chancellors for reallocation to the various responsibility centers and support units in accordance with campus policy. Such reallocations are subject to review and approval by the president or his delegate.