Student Organization Annual (SOA) Report - RESCINDED
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Office of the Bursar
- Responsible University Administrator:
- University Treasurer
- Policy Contact:
- Brittany Hubbard
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
Each campus is responsible for the analysis of their Student Organization Office financial activity on an annual basis at June 30, and for the subsequent preparation and distribution of a Student Organization Annual financial report. A copy of the report shall be forwarded to the chief accountant, Financial Management Services, IUB, so that it can be included in the university's annual report.
The financial report shall include an operating statement that shows beginning balance, income, expenses, change, and ending balance, as well as bank reconcilement statement that ties to the ending balance.