Payment for goods or services shall not be made unless satisfactorily received prior to payment.
- Payments to local, state, and federal government entities.
- Any procurement of goods or services where the source provides an instrument of security.
- Where the funding agency has authorized prepayment.
- Service and maintenance contracts where necessary.
- Small orders (under $2,500.00) where the account manager approves prepayment.
- Approval by the Associate Vice President of University Procurement Services or the campus Vice Chancellor.
Back to top