State and Federal Statutes and Regulations
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Procurement Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
University Procurement Services will develop policies procedures and processes in cooperation with other departments where applicable to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
Failure to follow appropriate policies and procedures regarding the use of University funds and resources or in obligating the University to financial or legal transactions could put the University in financial and legal risk. Sanctions for failure to comply could result in disciplinary action up to and including employee termination. Violation of state statutes could result in civil or criminal penalty and legal actions.
|State and Federal Statuses|
|Contracts and Grants||Office of Research|
The sources for this policy are:
State & Federal Government,
University Procurement Services,
Office of the Vice President of Capital Projects and Facilities,
Office of Research Administration.
Created on: February 18, 1992
Revised on: June 30, 2009
Last Reviewed: June 30, 2013
Last Revised on June 11, 2015