Procurement of Appliances and Electronics
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Procurement Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
Purchasing departmental staff will identify products and sources for products covered by this policy. This policy does not impede or impinge the requirements for competitive bidding or solicitation of such products and the appropriate and required documentation for these transactions.
Energy Star is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment though energy efficient products and practices: http://www.energystar.gov and http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=bulk_purchasing.bus_purchasing.