Procurement for Off-Shore University Activities
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Procurement Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
In the event that traditional sourcing and procurement policies do not provide the University with adequate protection in international commerce within certain countries, the Associate Vice President, University Procurement Services may approve to contract with a third-party administrator to secure goods and services.
Selection of the third-party administrator must comply with all University policies, state and federal statutes in addition to any restrictions from a funding source.