Transactions Utilizing the Pre-Disbursement Processor
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- Procurement Services
- Responsible University Administrator:
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Policy Contact:
Associate VP, Office of Procurement Services
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
The Associate Vice President of University Procurement Services has the authority to delegate procurement activity in special circumstances to departments with specialized transactions where procurement policies do not add value. These transactions may include:
- Procurement of library holdings
- Procurement of products for resale
- Payment of worker compensation claims
- Payment of human subjects
Reason for Policy
The authority to conduct transactions directly with suppliers utilizing the Pre-Disbursement Processor may be delegated by the Associate Vice President of University Procurement Services.