About This Policy
- Responsible University Office:
- University Faculty Council
- Responsible University Administrator:
- Board of Trustees, Indiana University
- Policy Contact:
- Julie Cromer
Executive Associate Athletic Director
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.
All student athletes must meet Indiana University admissions requirements. To be a Qualifier, student athletes must:
- Graduate from high school.
- Achieve a GPA in 16 core courses which meets NCAA Initial eligibility sliding scale of GPA and ACT/SAT scores.
- Be certified by NCAA Initial Eligibility Clearinghouse after submitting an application and paying the required fee.
- Sign a 10.1 (final amateur certification) statement.
Test scores must now be sent from the testing agency and can no longer appear on a high school transcript.