Fair Use of Copyrighted Works for Education and Research
This policy was rescinded by action of the University Faculty Council on November 12, 2019. Please see ACA-33, Code of Academic Ethics.
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
See current policy
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- University Faculty Council
- Responsible University Administrator:
Board of Trustees, Indiana University
- Policy Contact:
Office of the Vice President and General Counsel
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.