Fair Use of Copyrighted Works for Education and Research
This policy was rescinded by action of the University Faculty Council on November 12, 2019. Please see Section II., Paragraph 24 of ACA-33, Code of Academic Ethics.
About This Policy
- Effective Date:
- Date of Last Review/Update:
- Responsible University Office:
- University Faculty Council
- Responsible University Administrator:
Board of Trustees, Indiana University
- Policy Contact:
Office of the Vice President and General Counsel
- Policy Feedback:
- If you have comments or questions about this policy, let us know with the policy feedback form.
- Print or view a PDF of this policy
- Many policies are quite lengthy. Please check the page count before deciding whether to print.