Indiana University Seal

Cancellation of University Checks (non-payroll)FIN-ACC-I-520


All Indiana University units and employees.

Back to top

Policy Statement

Disbursement checks will be canceled based on form A-121-B (Request for Check Cancellation). This form should be sent to Financial Management Services, Customer Service division.

Back to top

Reason for Policy

To ensure that University financial records are updated in an accurate and timely manner for all transactions relating to the cancellation of University checks (non-payroll).

Back to top


The source to this policy is:

Office of the Treasurer

Back to top